From Recent Meetings & Workshops
2013 CSSO Conference Documents:
° Setting Our Sights (307k Powerpont)
- Kathy Booth, Executive Diretor, RP Group
° Student Success Act Implementation Update (2Mb Powerpoint)
- Linda Michalowsky, Vice Chancellor, CCCCO
& Sonia Ortiz-Mercado, Dean of Students, CCCCO
° Student Success Update (1.1Mb Powerpoint)
- Patrick Perry, Vice Chancellor, CCCCO
° Basic Skills in CCC: Administrator's Guide (672k Powerpoint)
- Robin Richards, UPSS, Cañada College & Barbara Illowsky, CCCCO
° The State of Transfer in California (709k Powerpoint)
- Jeff Spano, CCCCO, Nathan Evans, CSU, & Shawn Brick, UC
° Potential of Transcript-Based Placement (1.4Mb Powerpoint)
- Terrence Willett, RP Group, & Gregg Peterson, Long Beach College
° Working in Collaboration for Student Sucesss:
CSSOs, CIOs Academic Senate (1.4Mb Word)
- Mary Benard, VPI, & Dick Robertson, VPSS, MiraCosta College
° Facilitated Discussion Notes from Thursday March 14, 2013 (20k Word)
- Mandy Devies, Jeff Baker, Ron Travenick, Erika Endrijonas,
Peter White, Dennis Bailey-Fougnier
CCCCSSAA Spring Conference at the Conference Center/Sacramento
in partnership with ASCCC, CCCAOE and CCCCIO.
We suggest you reserve your hotel early.
Welcome to the CCCCSSAA website - Our Association provides professional growth and development for our members, represents student services in statewide consultation, task forces and committees, provides efficient and useful communications to the membership, and promotes the mission of the California Community Colleges.
Our input at the state level is more important than ever as we navigate pressing issues of accountability, fiscal uncertainty and the changing demographics of our state.
Your participation is crucial to provide a balanced perspective given the diversity among our colleges. Please download our Handbook (108K Word) and consider serving on one or more of our workgroups. Contact me at if you would like to become involved in our wonderful organization.